Hollywood Launch Academy trains and brands aspiring singers into competitive triple threat talent.
Our program has been responsible for developing top young super stars like:
- Becky G
- Ross Lynch (Disney’s Austin & Ally)
- R5 (Hollywood Records)
- Ryker Lynch (Glee, Dancing with the Stars)
- Noah Urrea
- Cymphonique (Nickelodeon’s How To Rock)
- IM5 band mates Will Jay and Gabe Morales
- Aaron Landon (Disney’s Crash and Bernstein) among so many others.
Hollywood Launch concentrates on the many different aspects:
- Vocal Technique All Styles
- Vocal Styling and Performance
- Dancing, Choreography & Staging
- Acting- Scene Study, Improv & Voice Overs
- Performance Training
- Audition Techniques
- Media Training
- Music Business
- Packaging & Marketing
- Acting Showcases w/ Top Agents, Managers & Casting Directors
- Live Artist Showcases
This elite program is a great opportunity for artists to not only develop their skills but to make proper connections as it gives exposure to the entertainment industry’s top professionals including music and film producers, managers, agents, song writers, directors, casting directors, publishing, A&R executives and so much more.
CEO – Veda Burton
Veda Burton is the C.E.O. of Hollywood Launch, and has quite a reputation for launching some of the major kid and teen talent in Hollywood today! She is also the owner of the world famous Rage Performing Arts Complex, a 13,000 square foot performing arts facility in the San Fernando Valley that is a mecca for rising young talent.
She has developed talents like Taylor Lautner (Twilight), Boo Boo Stewart (Twilight), Corbin Bleu (High School Musical), Mitchell Musso (Hannah Montana), Ashley Benson (Pretty Little Liars), Riker Lynch (Glee).
As a mother of 3 successful kids in the entertainment industry, Veda has worked on all sides of the entertainment business and is uniquely qualified to see the potential in a talented performer, develop them, and help launch their careers. In the dance industry her reputation is worldwide, and her current Rage Dancers are often seen appearancing on America’s Got Talent, So You Think You Can Dance, The View, The Ellen Show, The Maury Show, The Today Show, The Tonight Show, and much more. You cannot watch television or movies without seeing some of the talented kids that have come across Veda’s path through her 25 years in the business!
Creative Director – Jonathan George
Jonathan George launched his entertainment company JG Entertainment after working professionally for over 25 years in many different aspects of the music, film and TV industries. He is the leading expert in developing and launching young talent.
His artists have been signed to Sony, Universal, Disney, Nickelodeon, MTV, Vincent Herbert; toured with Taylor Swift; opened for Demi Lovato, Ariana Grande, Selena Gomez, Cody Simpson, Big Time Rush, Keri Hilson, & Kidz Bop; on hit shows American Idol, X Factor, America’s Got Talent, Rising Star, La Voz, etc. His songs have been placed on Hulu, FOX, Disney, Arc Entertainment and PAX.
Hollywood Launch LA
The Rage Entertainment Complex
16911 Devonshire Street Granada Hills, CA 91344
Hollywood Launch is growing so quickly. We pride ourselves in developing the most competitive young talent in the industry. We have trained themostsuccessful young actors, dancers and singers and we want to be able to help train those who don't live in LA.
- Be part of something dynamic full of purpose and passion with many amazing success stories.
- Partner with a team of top professionals who have deep connections and knowledge in the entertainment business.
- Make a difference in aspiring young talents' lives by giving them resources, knowledge and training to be successful.
- Connect and collaborate with a rapidly growing network of partners and owners who are passionate about what they do.
- Network with the top of the entertainment industry.
- Turn your passion for music and youth into your career.